Hire & Facilities
For a Virtual tour of Hulse Hall please go here Hulse Hall Virtual Tour
1) Facilities include Superfast Wi-Fi, a remote control electric projector screen, projector, PA & lighting system, performance stage, modern Ladies and Gents toilets, plus disabled toilet equipped with a baby changing station. There are access ramps for wheel chairs at both main entrance doors.
2) The kitchen is equipped with excellent, modern cooking facilities as well as a drinks cooler cabinet, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, tea urn and hot-water immersion heater.
3) There is a very good stock of glasses, cups, saucers, plates, and cutlery. Use of these services is free for use with all hires. Extra plates and drinks glasses can be arranged by agreement.
4) There is a serving hatch from the kitchen area, this can be kept closed if not required.
5) A bar can be held for functions but arrangements must be made through the hall’s committee. (A License is required))
6) The hall contains comfortable seating, there are tables for use during all lettings should these be required.
7) There are standard 13 amp mains sockets around the hall itself and plenty in the kitchen.
We endeavor to keep the rooms clean and tidy at all times. Please note that all persons hiring the Hall are expected to leave the building as they find it. All lights and heaters (and immersion heater, if used) must be turned off upon leaving. All doors and emergency crash-doors must be checked that they are closed and locked.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jane Whidden on 01725 510093 or 0771 3025751 for details on availability and hire charges.